Wednesday, November 14, 2018

I QUIT! #timesup #imtired

Now I know that you're wondering... What the hell is he quitting? His job? Education? A relationship? I'm gonna keep it one hunnid! I'm quitting on quitting. Lately I've been feeling too content, stuck in an endless cycle of work, gym, home, bar etc. That's not the life that I expected at this age. I know that there is more to this life than the little frivolties that combine and start to create a humdrum life. Honestly, I'm blessed to have my life to myself and have God to be helping me on this journey. I'm not very open about personal things in my life and I can say even Keith gets depressed sometimes. Don't let Instagram and Snapchat fool you! But I've been receiving new creative opportunities that I'm so excited to grow with and I can't wait until I can share it with you all. In due time. I know it's been a LOOOOOONNNNGGG time since I left a little blog about me to catch y'all up! But somethings a brewing in me and my life where I can't afford to slow down, back down or give up. Pray for me y'all! (Whoever you pray to) EatPrayRun!
Love you all, Love yourself and Love Everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment