Wednesday, July 24, 2019

I Never Really Liked You #andioop #biglittlelies

We all have that one person, whether it is family, friend or a celebrity. Sometimes we just don't vibe with a person. Sometimes that person is ourselves. Me, myself and I spent most of my early twenties learning self-awareness, self-love and self-management. Now don't get me wrong, I'm FAR from perfect but as I do this PsyD in psychology, I learn more about how other people may feel unloved and then they can't show others love. WHY SHOULD YOU CARE? 

"Because no matter where you are in your life, you are surrounded by people who are lacking love and the ability to give it."
-Me

When we love ourselves we will love others more intently and our lives will show love, our workplace will show love, our careers will grow with love, our bank accounts will grow with love!

I SWEAR, I'M A LIVING WITNESS!

Now most of y'all nosy asses (and I oop) came for some CHISME, Well I'll give you a little of my details in life!

On social media, I try to keep a light profile, but I don't pretend I'm amazing or rich or better than anyone. I truly try to live my best life. I've been doing real estate classes to help fund my nonprofit BeUnleashed (beuinc.org), I'm in a dual Master/PsyD program that i'm more than half way finished with, I might have to sue my current landlord  because of some fishy behavior that they have been doing, like "losing" my money orders but then "finding" them once I hire counsel, I'm planning a trip to visit the one and only Kenny Bear and I will be going to Asia within the next few months.

Now on a lighter note... BIG LITTLE FN LIES! This show is everything and it highlights on a part of upper middle class peoples lives that we don't often see because we aren't behind close doors. I feel this show is creating emotional intelligence in it's viewers! WATCH IT, HBO!

I love y'all. RunPrayCreate!

No comments:

Post a Comment