Thursday, August 18, 2016

Lonely but Nont Alone. #priceless #alone #newleaf

There are moments in our lives where we are bombarded with emotions that are so uncontrollable that we spiral into despair and wonder why things are happening to us that seem to be a misfortune. UGH it's literally the worst feeling in the world. Yet... Does that mean that it's not meant for us to feel? Personally, I enjoy feeling sad or like life is throwing rocks at me. Not because I have some sadistic fetish or anything but because it gives me the chance to test my endurance and durability. 

I have accomplished more life goals than should've been statistically possible for someone like me and I'm not finished... I hope haha Let me put one thing on your mind: "You are not alone even when you are lonely." There is something... someone that is created to fulfill every need that you have. You think that your weird little nuisances have destined you to a life of solitude??? GET OUT OF HERE! I've witnessed crackheads find love. And I mean that kind of love where they will trade their last crack to save their lovers life! #truelove.

Now my longtime readers are wondering where this is coming from.... Me giving love advice? Naw chill! I'm giving hope to people like me: So unique and perplexing that they don't even know what they want yet. I'll say this, give it time and explore your options. Life is meant to test your limits. If you try something new and it's not what you expected... IT'S Teaching you something! IF you move somewhere and feel lost, FIND out why you feel lost before you quit. IF you are dating and feel like you're destined to be alone, WAIT for that person who understands all of your quirkiness.

With that being said I must say as usual that my new show is Nurse Jackie, it's literally like Weeds meets Breaking Bad haha. If you haven't watched it, SHAME. SHAME. SHAME. SHAME. (Yes that's a Game of Thrones reference) And about me, I'm getting ready to end my journey at this one job and hopefully start a whole new incredible leaf if it's God's Plan. Maybe I'll even be relocating. I'm excited for what God has in store for me! Oh yeah and NATE from Austria is moving to LA in September. He's the light of my life and I am beyond stoked as I await his arrival for 3 months, hopefully more. Just remember, Don't Give Up. EVER.  RunPrayCreate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment