Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Before you leave me... #alittleditty #thenextstep #love #lonelybutnotalone

"Rick woke up again only to see that he was alone in his bed. He threw his head backwards into his pillow as hard as he could and almost simultaneously a tear rolled down the side of his face and into his ear. He had this feeling of pain and anger that mixed together to this unappealing emotion that he couldn't figure out in his head. Yes he knew he was attractive and charming but why is one side of his bed always cold in the morning but not at night. Rick slowly sat up and threw his legs off the side of the bed. His dog Lola ran up and laid down in front of him and he brushed his feet along her fur as he stared aimlessly out his window. The view he had looked over Central Park. He should be happy. He shouldn't feel lonely because he isn't always alone. She was number 3 this week. He made her laugh. They planned their next date. She left before he woke up; no number, no note, no trace." 

We often forget about other peoples feelings. We think that what is important or not important to us doesn't affect others but it does. We need to remember to put others feelings in the equation before we make selfish decisions. Our selfless acts reaps benefits that we cannot even fathom. Set aside our vanity and own preconceived notions and step out on faith in love, life and anything that matters to us. Don't write someone or something off because it's not in your perfect vision but also don't settle for something that doesn't reap positive benefits for you or will make you a better person in life.

All women are beautiful and they are often taken advantage of nowadays but men fall prey to the vanity of others also.
Guard Your Hearts, Because Everything That You Do Flows From It!

A little short story that I've began, If you like it, let me know. It's symbolic and only gets more powerful. Sorry I've been gone so long from the blog. Guess what? I done graduated! Now I'm all kinds of smarts! HAHAHA yeah right! And I'm transitioning on my preparation for my next step! Yes California is my go to home but now with all these possibilities, I've applied to jobs in London, NYC, Seattle and even Boston! Pray for me! And if you don't pray, wish me luck! I want to change the world, I don't know how but I know that I must start with myself! RunPrayCreate!

No comments:

Post a Comment